Netting a Bargain: Free 6in Subway sub when you install app; £5 bonus Superdrug points on £40 perfume spend; £5 off first online Iceland order
Jonathan Campbell rounds up the best deals on the web and the high street
- INSTALL Subway's new app by 11.59pm on Sunday October 18 and get 500 points - enough for a free 6in sub. You can find the free app on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Until November 3 Superdrug is offering its Health and Beauty cardholders £5 worth of points when they spend £40 or more on fragrance.
- Iceland customers get £5 off their first online order with the code ICE1STFIVE. The code is from hotukdeals.co.uk, which has loads more for other retailers. If you haven't already checked it out, it is well worth a look.
- Get an extra 10 per cent off Boohoo orders - including items in the up to 70 per cent off sale - with an exclusive code from vouchercodes.co.uk. It's valid until 11.59pm on Sunday October 18.
- HotUKDeals also has a code for 20 per cent off online orders at The Works. It's HOTUKDEALS20 and there is no minimum spend. Some exclusions apply. They are listed on the site.
- VoucherCodes.co.uk has an exclusive code for 20 per cent off orders at adidas.co.uk/shop. It's valid until October 31.
- HSBC is offering new customers an £125 incentive for setting up an Advance account. You must switch from another bank and pay in at least £1,750 per month. Read the full terms and conditions at hsbc.co.uk.
- Get 15 per cent off all orders at coffee-direct.co.uk using the code 15OFF until 11.59pm on Tuesday October 20. If you have already ordered in the past week, just email the site to get the discount processed as a partial refund.
- Until 11.59pm on Sunday October 18, online florist post-a-rose.com is offering a 10 per cent discount with the code AUT10.
- There's an extra 10 per cent off sale orders at dorothyperkins.com until 11.59pm on Saturday October 17. No code is needed.
Details accurate at time of going to print. Offers subject to availability. If you see a TinyURL link in this article, it’s just a convenient way of redirecting you to a web page that would otherwise have a long address.