NOVEMBER can be a damp, raw month in the north of Ireland and the past few weeks have been unusually wet, with surface water saturating the soil.
Gardening Headlines see all »
- The Casual Gardener: It's still too early to call time on the gardening year
- The Casual Gardener: Turn your waste into black gold
- The Casual Gardener: Bring some certainty to your yearly tulip display
- The Casual Gardener: Don't despair over new Brexit rules
- Casual Gardener: Why berries are for the birds this winter