JOSEPH of Arimathea, Jesus's great-uncle, is said to have travelled to Glastonbury in the first century AD, whereupon he thrust his staff into the ground on the landmark Wearyall Hill.
Gardening Headlines see all »
- Gardening: Don't forget your roses in the great autumn garden tidy-up
- The Casual Gardener: New plants from cuttings are among nature's miracles
- Gardening: Do you struggle with a small garden? 7 hacks to make it look bigger
- The Casual Gardener: Fiery foliage a colourful upside to autumn's weather downers
- Are your apples looking mouldy or diseased? Here's how to prevent more damage