ALPINES; Bonsais; succulents; box balls; bedding; bay trees; dahlias; roses; hydrangeas… all these and more have been fashionable at some stage in recent decades and some still are, while others are perhaps due a revival.
Gardening Headlines see all »
- Gardening: Is it too late to plant bulbs? Not if you follow our guide
- The Casual Gardener: Fashion victims versus timeless classics
- Gardening advice: How to make the best of supermarket-bought basil plants
- The Casual Gardener: Ornamental grasses are great for winter
- Making Tarts, crumbles and jams? Why not grow your own gooseberries?