OCTOBER 31 marks the 500th anniversary of Martin Luther nailing his famous Ninety-five Theses on the door of All Saints' Church in Wittenberg, an act which is widely regarded as triggering the start of the Reformation.
MORE Faith Matters
By Michael McHugh, Press Association
Faith Matters Headlines see all »
- First Confession points to the importance of the family
- 500 years on, does the Reformation still matter?
- A glimpse at what the Irish Chaplaincy does for inner-city London prisoners
- High-ranking priest linked to child abuse images recalled from Holy See's US embassy
- An important date is approaching for Our Lady of Fatima devotees