The first press conference for the WBC heavyweight fight between Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury will take place on Monday, promoter Frank Warren has said.
Press Association Sport understands that a United States venue will this week be revealed for December 1 or 8, having been under negotiation since Wilder travelled to Belfast to watch Fury outpoint Francesco Pianeta last month.
Las Vegas remains the likeliest destination, and Warren told IFL TV: "It's been about deciding what venue it will go to. It's not an issue because it's a nice problem, it's who is going to put up the most money.
"We've got a press conference next Monday, Wilder will be in town, and that will be the start of the (promotional) tour.
"We do London, then we go to New York, then on to Los Angeles.
"You get the usual things with judges, depending on where it is going to take place. If you go to Las Vegas they want to appoint all the officials; we don't particularly want that.
"We want the officials agreed between the two parties, and they should be as neutral as possible. That is one of the things we have been working on."
Confirmation of the Fury-Wilder fight details appear likely to come when Warren's rivals Matchroom are concluding the promotion of Saturday's bout between WBA, WBO and IBF champion Anthony Joshua and Russian Alexander Povetkin.
Responding to suggestions he is accepting the Wilder fight to cash out on his reputation, the 30-year-old Fury said on social media: "I wouldn't lose a fight for £100million, let alone the few million I'm going to get for fighting Wilder. It's not about money for me."