Around 100 people have been unable to get to work after a security alert in Co Derry.
Police sealed off an area around an industrial estate at Ballyquinn Road in Dungiven on Tuesday and motorists were urged to avoid the area.
On Wednesday morning police said a small number of nearby homes have been evacuated.
The alert later ended without anything being found.
- Dungiven security alert linked to bomb claim
Local Sinn Féin councillor Sean McGlinchey said the alert began after police received a call that a viable device had been left in the area.
Mr McGlinchey added that around 100 people have been unable to get to work in the area.
"Dungiven can do without this type of stuff," he said.
"There are 100 people can't get to work this morning and there are people still in their homes."
A spokesman for the PSNI said: “A thorough search of the area has been conducted and thankfully, nothing untoward has been found.
“Police are still at the scene but the roads previously closed in the area have now reopened.
"We would like to thank the public for their patience and cooperation as searches in the area were carried out overnight and into this morning."