iamsold NI has reported continued appetite for properties across its auction regions over the summer months.
The iamsold group sells properties all over Northern Ireland, The Republic of Ireland and mainland UK via their online auction platform in conjunction with local estate agents. The company is the largest property auction provider across both regions over the past number of years selling over 7,000 properties last year via their online auction platform and aiming for 10,000 sales this year.
Company director Patrick Convey said: “We are continuing to experience steady enquiry and transaction levels across our auction regions which is fantastic. We are now inviting entries for our upcoming auction dates on September 7 and October 12 for all property types across Northern Ireland.
“We continue to deliver impressive results for our clients and remain confident that our binding bids and online auction service will continue to be a popular option with sellers and buyers seeking a faster and more secure sales process.
“With no upfront costs and a pre agreed minimum reserve price agreed with sellers ahead of listing with us, this gives our clients peace-of-mind in using our service.”
The company also recently announced promotion of Carrickfergus woman Debbie McNaught from senior property consultant to their regional manager position for Northern Ireland.
Some lots of note for upcoming auctions are:
- c. 82 acres and farmhouse, Lisdead Rd, Derrygonnelly, BT93 – Offered at bids over £350,000 in partnership with Eadie, McFarland & Co, Enniskillen (main picture)
- c. 8 acres seafront agriculture/development potential lands, New Harbour Road, Portavogie, BT22 – Offered at bids over £99,950 in partnership with Bailie Property, Donaghadee.
- Six bedroom investment property, 43 Main Street, Blackwatertown, BT71 – Offered at bids over £149,000 in partnership with CPS Property, Armagh.
- Three bed townhouse, 32 Bridge Street, Rostrevor, BT34 – Offered at bids over £155,000 in partnership with Best Property Services, Warrenpoint.
- Three bed end terrace, 57 Lake Street, Lurgan, BT67 – Offered at bids over £70,000 in partnership with Marc Fegan Bespoke Estate Agent, Lurgan.
- Two bed, first floor apartment, Apt 136 The Bakery, Ormeau Road, Belfast, BT7 – Offered at bids over £209,950 in partnership with McMillanMcClure, Glengormely.
For more information on the iamsold online bidding platform or to discuss selling your property by auction, call the iamsold team on
028 9560 8380 or visit their website www.iamsoldni.com.
Or alternatively contact your local estate agent to discuss selling via this route.