WHILE velvet and suede have come roaring back into fashion in recent years, their cousin corduroy has remained a style pariah, encumbered by associations with 1970s smart-casual businessmen and geography teachers (of all eras).
Fashion & Beauty
MORE Fashion & Beauty
Katie Wright (PA)
Fashion & Beauty Headlines see all »
- Beauty: Have you been applying mascara the wrong way this whole time?
- Beauty: The new black – 3 ways to bring your smokey eye make-up up to date
- Fashion: 10 stylish ways to embrace the corduroy comeback
- Functional fashion: Gear to keep you running in winter
- Bronzer, toothpaste and lots of water! Frankie Bridge from The Saturdays reveals her beauty tips