Research into public trust around artificial intelligence found many want decisions made by the technology to still be checked by humans.
Technology Headlines see all »
- Two-thirds want tighter regulation around AI, figures show
- Britain wins bidding war for satellite company OneWeb
- On-demand and streaming TV up by third at early stage of lockdown – Virgin Media
- Katie Price tells MPs she understands why people take their lives over trolling
- New Twitter tool will offer support to survivors of domestic abuse