YOU may have encountered moments of 'Zen' in your life – like a particularly peaceful walk in nature, or while lying down, eyes closed, at the end of a yoga session – and we all know that in today's fast-paced world, we need to make efforts to cultivate more of it.
Dr Martin Scurr
Health Headlines see all »
- Walter Sutcliffe: It's amazing how productive you can be after a two-hour lunch
- Key facts about Zen Buddhism – the practice that's all about 'nothingness'
- Smart tattoo that can give a warning sign if you're in danger
- Nutrition: So should you really be going to work on an egg?
- Blood shots can be effective for treating knee osteoarthritis