WHILE the science behind calling today, January 21, 'the most depressing day of the year' might be questionable, it has led to the third Monday of what is unquestionably the month in which we struggle most being dubbed Blue Monday in recent years.
Liz Connor (PA)
Health Headlines see all »
- Make Blue Monday positive: Start living your life, not just tolerating it says life coach
- Author Bella Mackie talks about how she learned to outrun her anxiety
- Chris McNaughton has had his 8-10 Weetabix today – and that's just his first breakfast
- Statins: Why widely used cholesterol-lowering drug is at the centre of debate
- Would you take your ex-husband on a 'modern honeymoon' like Gwyneth Paltrow?