A MAJOR planning application for 57 apartments on the site of the former PSNI station on Belfast's Ormeau Road has been approved by Belfast City Council's planning committee.
MORE Business news
Gary McDonald Business Editor
Business news Headlines see all »
- BT's new NI Civil Service deal 'could be worth £400m'
- Ballymena factory closure puts one per cent of north's economy up in smoke
- Northern Ireland export sales decline in home markets but soar in global regions
- Northern Ireland housing market continues to outperform rest of UK
- Remortgaging levels jump to decade high amid Brexit uncertainty