THE brakes have been slammed on annual house price growth - which has slowed down sharply to the weakest rate seen in six years, according to an index.
MORE Business Insight
Business Insight Headlines see all »
- Annual house price growth in UK at its slowest for six years
- US cyber security firm Imperva to create 220 jobs at new Belfast office
- The Revolution will be decentralised – Blockchain and Smart Contracts
- Tech predictions for 2019 and beyond…
- Planning approval for multi-million pound Derry housing development