ALDI has seen sales jump to record heights despite profits slipping by nearly a fifth as the supermarket drove investment into cutting prices and expanding its reach.
MORE Business Insight
Business Insight Headlines see all »
- Aldi cheers record sales as price cuts and investment hit profits
- Why business right now is simply Heavenly for Shauna
- Construction firms ineligible for £1.2m apprentice scheme due to outdated legislation
- Car or integrated solution for your mobility?
- Call for entries to prestigious Women in Business Awards