DANSKE Bank, Ulster Bank and Bank of Ireland have confirmed they have secured accreditation for the UK Government’s Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS).
MORE Business Insight
Gary McDonald Business Editor
Business Insight Headlines see all »
- We must all be carers - not just the women
- Current occupiers secured largest deals in Belfast office market in 2019
- From ski trip to infectious diseases ward - how I tested positive for coronavirus
- Challenge now is to ensure banks support businesses - and defining 'furloughed'
- Let's work together to get through this