DESPITE more than 420,000 jobs in Northern Ireland, ranging from typists to bankers, at risk of being replaced by technology in the next 10 years, automation also provides significant opportunities to "reskill and reconfigure" the workforce.
MORE Business Insight
Gary McDonald Business Editor
Business Insight Headlines see all »
- How can we skill up to cope with automation?
- Will Northern Ireland be next to experience co-working craze?
- Who holds the keys in the digital age?
- Why are Northern Ireland businesses lagging behind when it comes to claiming R&D tax credits?
- Protecting property developments from risk of judicial review