EVER since Morgan McIntyre and Gemma Doherty, collectively known as Saint Sister, piqued the interest of the southern press with their EP Madrid, they've been working flat out, travelling to gigs all over Ireland and introducing audiences to their unique sound.
Music Headlines see all »
- Mark Kermode on bringing musical memoir How Does It Feel? to Belfast
- Albums: Neneh Cherry, John Grant, REM, Novo AMor, The Overtones
- Gig guide: Live music for the week ahead
- Trad/roots: Dundalk fiddler Gerry O'Connor is keeping up the family tradition
- Saint Sister: The last thing we want is for our music to feel contrived