IRISH songstress and enduring Eurovision winner Dana Rosemary Scallon is both terrified and ecstatically happy – a rare paradox for the unflappable 68-year-old who has come out of semi-retirement to release her first album in seven years, fittingly entitled, My Time.
Music Headlines see all »
- Dana: All Kinds of Everything is my signature song but it also belongs to the people
- Aslan's Christy Dignam on best-selling autobiography, battling cancer and how Teenage Kicks helped inspire his musical career
- Albums: The Go-Betweens, Liam Payne, Camila Cabello and Will Samson
- Up-and-coming rapper Aitch: I'm not afraid to speak my mind
- Gig guide: Live music for the week ahead