WITH a long career dedicated to nature conservation, it was somehow appropriate that Co Down singer-songwriter Brigid O'Neill should have her life-changing musical epiphany on the remote and unspoilt terrain of Rathlin Island.
Music Headlines see all »
- Downpatrick singer Brigid O'Neill adds a touch of Nashville to her debut album
- Marc Almond's London lament: It's over-corporate and over-concerned with money
- Album Reviews: Fergie's Double Duchess a flawless fusion of hip hop and pop
- Gig guide: Live music for the week ahead
- Culture Night returns to Belfast