IN 1968, the posters for 2001: A Space Odyssey proclaimed it to be 'the ultimate trip', a studio cash-in on the film's burgeoning popularity with young audiences who began flocking to it while under the influence of psychedelics.
Film Headlines see all »
- Cult Movie: Femme fatale Fenella Fielding was smoking until the end
- 2001's Keir Dullea on Kubrick, being 'Dave' & 50th anniversary screenings
- Film review: Comic whodunnit A Simple Favour is sinfully entertaining
- Film review: Irish director Lenny Abrahamson's new movie The Little Stranger
- Film review: New Mark Wahlberg movie Mile 22 vaunts brawn over brains