HI GUYS, how does it feel to have Ordinary Love finally opening in cinemas today? Glenn Leyburn (GL): It feels great – these things are always a journey and more often than not you are living with films for years before they get released.
Film Headlines see all »
- Kevin Smith: After my heart attack the movie took on a different dimension
- Lisa Barros D'Sa and Glenn Leyburn on directing Liam Neeson in Ordinary Love
- Liam Neeson and Lesley Manville 'share a delightful on-screen chemistry' in cancer drama Ordinary Love
- Motherless Brooklyn features a 'striking, meticulous performance' from director and star Edward Norton
- Natalie Portman astronaut drama Lucy in The Sky fails to achieve orbit