I HAD a dream that writer-director Ol Parker's sequel to the feel-great ABBA jukebox musical Mamma Mia! would recapture the giddy abandon of the first film, which smashed box office records in the summer of 2008 and had me dancing with fellow audience members of my local multiplex.
Film Headlines see all »
- Film review: Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again right on the money, money, money
- Cult Movie: Water Margin was real deal for fans of small screen Asian swordplay
- Film review: The Secret Of Marrowbone – decent scares but missed opportunities
- Film review: Skyscraper leans heavily on charisma and wit of The Rock
- Natalie Dormer on In Darkness: 'The only way you learn is by making mistakes'