WHILE all eyes were on Sony and Microsoft's latest toys, Nintendo's three-year-old Switch still managed to outsell both in 2020 – and this was a company barely trying.
Film Headlines see all »
- New film Archive has 'something interesting to say about the quality of human life'
- Cult Movie: The Strange World Of Gurney Slade a 60s trip that's well worth taking
- Games: 2021 a big year for Nintendo
- New to watch: Away, One Night In Miami, Blithe Spirit, WandaVision, Bulletproof...
- Films of the week: Our pick of movies based on true stories