IF RYAN Johnson's tour of duty with Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi propelled George Lucas's saga into a galaxy far, far away from the old-fashioned charm of the original trilogy, Solo: A Star Wars Story slingshots at lightspeed in the opposite direction.
Film Headlines see all »
- Film review: Canine Caper Show Dogs is all bark and no bite
- Cult Movie: Elliott Gould film The Touch shows Ingmar Bergman certainly had it
- Film review - Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Saoirse Ronan: I've never suffered any represssion
- Film-maker Mark Cousins: Like Ewan McGregor, I switched from beer to wine to lose weight