THE Belfast Giants' Elite League title hopes were finally extinguished on Saturday night when a 6-2 win for the Cardiff Devils over the Sheffield Steelers enabled the Welsh side to claim the trophy for the first time in 20 years.
MORE Other Sports
Other Sports Headlines see all »
- Belfast Giants title hopes ended despite victory over Coventry Blaze
- Ulster University Elks face crucial basketball weekend ahead
- Handball fans in for treat as Charly Shanks and Robbie McCarthy renew rivalry
- Does Roger Federer's victory in Indian Wells prove he's finally got the better of Rafael Nadal?
- Kylian Mbappe was the undeniable talking point of Monaco's match against Man City - and not just for his footballing skills