I WROTE a number of weeks ago about my fear that the moves towards replicating the inter-county change of minor football to U17 was ill-conceived and that flaws are already becoming more apparent.
Columnists Headlines see all »
- Jose Mourinho struggling to stay relevant in the modern game
- Enda McGinley: Clubs face dilemma over whether to follow inter-county changes
- Games should be spread around more of Ulster's county grounds
- Danny Hughes: Kill off some competitions to sort calendar for players
- Enda McGinley: New year, new manager, same old mountain of challenges