EU leaders have made clear to Theresa May that she must make more concessions on Britain's Brexit divorce payment in order to unlock talks on a future trading relationship.
Northern Ireland news
MORE UK News
By Press Association Political Staff
Shaun Connolly, Press Association
By Jane Kirby, Press Association Health Editor
Lynsey Bews, Press Association
UK News Headlines see all »
- Trump accused of ignorance after linking UK crime increase with "spread of radical Islamic terror"
- Emmanuel Macron: We're not halfway there on Brexit divorce settlement
- Michael O'Neill banned and fined after pleading guilty to drink-driving
- Work starts to cover Grenfell Tower ruins
- Nursing unions in plea for rights of 'vital' EU nationals working for NHS