Lawyers for the coroner in charge of inquests into the 1974 Birmingham pub bombings have said the hearings will not resolve the "enduring injustice" for victims and their families.
MORE UK News
Sam Lister and Andrew Woodcock, Press Association
Rod Minchin and Flora Thompson, Press Association
By Andrew Woodcock, David Wilcock and Sam Lister
Helen William, Press Association
Catriona Webster, Press Association
Aoife Moore, Press Association
Harriet Line, Press Association
UK News Headlines see all »
- Birmingham pub bomb inquests will not resolve enduring injustice, court told
- Novichok nerve agent that poisoned two people 'contained in a perfume bottle'
- Fire officer told father to turn back to find his children during Grenfell fire
- Prime time for Jeremy Corbyn to go to the polls
- Theresa May: Donald Trump told me to sue EU over Brexit