A coroner has called for more to be done to warn of the dangers of swimming in the sea on a night out after a drunk father drowned during Storm Callum.
Northern Ireland news
MORE UK News
British government urged to overhaul benefit system as repeat PIP assessments for disabled pensioners scrapped
Gavin Cordon, Press Association
Richard Vernalls, Press Association
By Richard Vernalls, Press Association
Hilary Duncanson, Press Association Scotland
UK News Headlines see all »
- Coroner calls for more awareness on dangers of swimming in sea after alcohol following man's death
- Pistol found dumped under bench near Birmingham pub bomb blast, inquest told
- Tesco car park stabbing treated as terror attack 'inspired by far right'
- James McClean launches legal action against UUP's Chris McGimpsey
- What now as MPs reject May's second stab at Withdrawal Agreement