BEST-SELLING author Michael Morpurgo has warned that children are becoming more isolated because of overuse of social media.
MORE UK News
Katrine Bussey, Press Association
Alan Jones, Press Association
By Richard Wheeler, Press Association Political Staff
Jemma Crew and Ryan Hooper, Press Association
Emily Pennink, Press Association
By Arj Singh and Rod Minchin, Press Association
By Sherna Noah, Press Association Senior Entertainment Correspondent
UK News Headlines see all »
- Social media making children more isolated warns author Michael Morpurgo
- London: police arrest man armed with knives near parliament
- Beatles Sgt Pepper's album cover sketch reputedly drawn by John Lennon to go under the hammer in the US
- Families of soldiers killed in Hyde Park bombing 'made victims three times over'
- Man (81) arrested over sex abuse in Scottish youth football