A CHARITY is to name an award after a Co Antrim schoolboy who was dedicated to raising awareness of a heart condition he battled throughout his short life.
Northern Ireland news
Republic of Ireland news
MORE Healthcare news
Healthcare news Headlines see all »
- Charity names award after Ballymena boy (8) dedicated to raising awareness of heart condition
- NUI Galway-led €1.6 million programme to train researchers in treatment of diabetes
- Charities launch support campaigns to those battling depression on 'Blue Monday'
- Ombudsman to investigate welfare reform conplaints
- Muckamore allegations 'could be tip of the iceberg'