A FAKE gun was used on paramedics after they received a bogus 999 call-out to a house where they were told someone had died.
MORE Healthcare news
Siobhan Fenton, Press Association
Deborah McAleese, Press Association
Healthcare news Headlines see all »
- Fake gun used on paramedic during bogus 999 callout
- Muckamore Abbey Hospital staff excluded from work while police investigate allegations of abuse
- Stepping Stones NI helping people with learning difficulties get into work
- Hard Irish border after Brexit 'would be huge impediment' to dealing with major emergency
- Health chiefs ask when exactly will DUP-Tory money be delivered?