NORTHERN Ireland’s biggest health trust has ordered a second investigation into the killing of a former nurse by his mentally ill neighbour over shortcomings with the first – including a failure to inform the victim’s family about the high level probe.
Northern Ireland news
MORE Healthcare news
Baroness Nuala O'Loan
Healthcare news Headlines see all »
- Family of James Hughes killed by mentally ill neighbour round on health service over 'hidden' report
- Analysis: Pledge to overhaul the SAI system must now be heeded
- Second probe ordered into James Hughes killing by mentally ill man
- Housing and jobs stress ‘likely to increase risk of chronic health conditions'
- Lung damage bacteria sniffed out by dogs in cystic fibrosis research