LEADING charities have called for the urgent introduction of a cancer strategy in Northern Ireland as waiting time targets for vital treatment are breached - with a third of patients facing delays in excess of two months.
MORE Healthcare news
Deborah McAleese, Press Association
Michael McHugh, Press Association
Healthcare news Headlines see all »
- More than 350 operations cancelled amid winter pressures
- Charity chief pleads for new cancer strategy to be rolled out across Northern Ireland
- Health trusts postpone all non-urgent surgeries until end of January
- Chief Nursing Officer: Chronic staff shortage being 'actively addressed'
- Christopher Matthews inquest: Coroner Paddy McGurgan `in despair' at scale of prescription drugs deaths