PRIMARY school teachers and principals feel under informed when it comes to preventing and educating about homophobia and transphobia, according to a new report.
MORE Education news
Education news Headlines see all »
- Gender neutral uniforms could appear in north's schools, says union
- Schools `failing to address' equalities issues
- Support needed to address homophobia and transphobia in schools
- St Brigid's in Augher told it will close a week before term due to end
- Annual spending on special educational needs tops £250 million