QUEEN'S University has criticised a Belfast nightclub's publicity stunt in which students were sent fake eviction notices.
MORE Education news
Education news Headlines see all »
- Queen's University slams Belfast nightclub's fake eviction notice stunt
- Selective schools `can damage children's chances'
- Principal who served Derry school for almost 50 years dies
- Almost £90,000 received in library book fines at two universities in the north
- Woman to stand trial accused of defrauding De La Salle College of funds