BUSINESSES from across the north have warned that any potential economic recovery from coronavirus toward the end of the year is being threatened by the lack of clarity over the flow of goods from January 1 2021.
Northern Ireland news
Michael McHugh and David Hughes, Press Association
Rebecca Black, PA
Patrick Daly, PA Political Correspondent
Richard Wheeler, Press Association
Brexit Headlines see all »
- Brexit: Businesses make urgent plea for answers on future trading arrangements
- Uncertainty and lack of time before end of Brexit transition poses threat to prosperity and stability in Northern Ireland, report warns
- Stormont must ask British government for Brexit extension, says Nichola Mallon
- Brexit: 'Significant questions remain' on NI protocol say businesses
- British government's Northern Ireland Brexit objectives 'must be unmovable'