THE British cabinet is "united" around a transitional Brexit deal to allow continued access to migrant labour and provide economic stability, Michael Gove has said.
By Deborah McAleese, Press Association
By Sam Lister and Arj Singh, Press Association Political Staff
By Shaun Connolly and Andrew Woodcock, Press Association Political Staff
David Hughes, Press Association
Andrew Woodcock, Press Association
Brexit Headlines see all »
- Fears of post-Brexit fall in farm incomes as Michael Gove calls halt to 'hand-outs'
- Michael Gove says British cabinet 'united' around a transitional free movement deal
- Northern Ireland will require 'flexible and imaginative solutions' after Brexit
- Failure to agree Brexit deal would cause 'economic disaster', report warns
- Simon Coveney: 'Technical solutions' cannot solve post-Brexit border issue