Boris Johnson has defied the US president by allowing the Chinese telecoms firm to play a tightly-restricted role in the UK’s infrastructure.
Technology Headlines see all »
- Johnson sets up clash with Trump by giving Huawei limited 5G role
- UK mobile operators assessing ‘potential impact' of Huawei 5G outcome
- Huawei bosses react to 5G network decision on ‘high-risk vendors'
- Earthly comforts await astronaut after longest stay in space for a woman
- Boris Johnson paves the way for limited Huawei access to 5G network