Intelligence and Security Committee warn the UK not do anything that jeopardises the Five Eyes intelligence sharing relationship in its decision.
Technology Headlines see all »
- Decision on Huawei ‘must be matter of priority for next PM'
- Microsoft continues cloud growth amid Xbox slowdown
- Sir Nick Clegg asked to explain inconsistent Facebook evidence
- Halt to facial recognition technology trials urged as MPs question legality
- Patients could receive texts or emails following abnormal scan results