According to new data, exposure to common everyday chemicals may increase the risk of developing a difficult-to-treat type of breast cancer
Science Headlines see all »
- Scientists identify potential risk factors for aggressive form of breast cancer
- Newborn's hiccups linked to brain development, scientists say
- Salmonella research ‘could help in development of new treatments'
- Observers catch rare glimpse of Mercury passing the sun
- Scientists develop sensor to save children and pets left in vehicles