BELFAST International Airport have hit out at Norwegian Air after the low-cost carrier announced it was to stop direct flights between Northern Ireland and the US from next month.
Marie Louise McConville
Holidays&Travel Headlines see all »
- Belfast International Airport slams 'moronic' Norwegian Air as it pulls North American flights
- Travel: Giant's Causeway not the world's only basalt columns but probably the best
- No Fords in Cortina but its food and skiing sure got Geoff Hill's motor running
- Travel news: Direct flights to Montreal, Minneapolis and a Co Down farm break
- Breaks: New Dublin city centre hotel The Address is right up my street