THEY are among the most recognisable images in the world – water-lilies floating on a pond; weeping willows trailing on the water; a pair of skiffs moored by the bank; a Japanese wooden bridge reflected in the water.
Suzanne McGonagle and PA
Holidays&Travel Headlines see all »
- In the garden where Monet's great paintings were brought to life
- New proposals to offer greater protection for online package holidays
- Isle Of Man as great a place for a quick getaway as I remember from childhood
- Plaque unveiled to white stone used to guide aircraft over Belfast during Second World War
- 7 things to do in Armagh in August