I GUESS it’s a sign of the times that “the man above” to which the two elderly farmers dining at the next table were referring was the satellite that guides their high-tech tractors, with unerring accuracy by the sound of things.
Holidays&Travel Headlines see all »
- Travel: Cycle trip on Waterford Greenway winds up taking in Wicklow and Wexford
- Travel: Med cruises, Lough Erne family fun, Omagh spa break, Portaferry festival
- Travel News: Go all-inclusive, date night in Derry and a Kildare country break
- Travel: Forever Frida Kahlo – on the trail of Mexico's greatest pop icon
- Travel: Adventures in Andalucia on a Royal Enfield classic motorcycle