The sailings will enable firms to bypass the UK when transporting freight between the two countries, which could be particularly useful after Brexit.
By Tess de la Mare, Press Association
Michael McHugh, Press Association
Holidays&Travel Headlines see all »
- Ferry link between Ireland and Spain starts at end of April
- Plane left dangling off cliff near Turkish runway had 'surge of speed in one engine'
- Austrian ski resort Bad Gastein where Abba meets the wild west – in a good way
- Eating Out: Northern Lights dim a bit when it comes to craft beer pub grub
- Sights to see and places to be in 2018