IN A small, unremarkable corner of London's manic Victoria Station, musicians in a jazz band are getting in the mood, stripey arms in stripey jackets flying up and down as they sway and play, nod and smile and pose for photographs without missing a beat.
Holidays&Travel Headlines see all »
- Travel: Belmond British Pullman pulls out all the stops for a nostalgic train trip
- Gran discovers you don't have to be a lycra-clad 20-something for Ibiza Body Camp
- Travel: Belfast cruise holidays, Aer Lingus sale, Heathrow flights and Portrush break
- Travel: May in Cyprus, gourmet food in Waterford, Clogher spa break, historic Derry
- Travel: Life's a beach all to yourself on the quiet Greek island of Alonnisos