THERE'S an unmistakable twinkle in Mary Teer's eye as she speaks and an invisible energy fizzes around her, hinting at the woman she once was.
Health Headlines see all »
- Age is just a number for people at west Belfast's new Youth Club for Older People
- Health and Fitness Q&A: Your body always knows best says golden girl of Abu Dhabi
- Ask the Dentist: Gum disease an age-old problem but no longer treated with poison
- Standard 10-minute GP consultations unfit for purpose, says doctors body
- Wellbeing: Game Of Thrones star Jerome Flynn says meditation's been life changing