THERE are many wonderful, wistful moments that devoted football fan Heather Gillespie can recall from trips to Windsor Park but, along with the goals and nerve-racking near-misses (not to mention a recent, disputed penalty) one of her outstanding memories is of a dazzling sunset spilling over the dusky grounds.
Health Headlines see all »
- Lesser Spotted Joe Mahon: I balance my six cups of coffee a day with half a dozen oranges
- SoccerSight project illuminating the lives of blind and visually impaired football fans
- Ask The Dentist: Potentially deadly STI syphilis can be transmitted orally
- Don't wait until New Year to give yourself a winter health reboot – do it now
- Ask Fiona: My son is becoming withdrawn – should I be worried?