HORMONE replacement therapy (HRT) can have a hugely beneficial effect on unpleasant menopause symptoms, reducing hot flushes, night sweats and mood swings, and improving quality of life for many of the one million women in Britain and Northern Ireland who take it.
Health Headlines see all »
- HRT: Are the risks really outweighed by the benefits?
- Prof Deirdre Heenan answers 20 questions on health and fitness
- 'Children on the spectrum need to be stretched to keep learning new skills'
- Ask the Dentist: New e-cigarette laws welcome but solution is to quit
- Five easy steps to building a 20-minute walk into your day