IT'S always alarming when a loved one develops cardiovascular disease or suffers a heart attack.
Lauren Taylor (PA)
Health Headlines see all »
- Family history of heart disease? Here's what you need to know
- Writer and director Oisin Kearney: I try to get as much sleep as is socially acceptable
- Why a cool wash may be good for the planet but bad for your health
- Ask the GP: Dizziness from inner-ear inflammation leaves me bed-bound for days
- The GP's View: Go to the theatre, learn a poem – it will help you to live longer