AUTISM is a complex disorder, a spectrum of degrees, and in the BBC television serial The A Word, young Joe, an attractive, determined nine-year-old, brings home to viewers his frustrations and those of his parents.
Health Headlines see all »
- Autism is very much a reality for thousands of families in Northern Ireland
- Lesser Spotted Joe Mahon: I balance my six cups of coffee a day with half a dozen oranges
- SoccerSight project illuminating the lives of blind and visually impaired football fans
- Ask The Dentist: Potentially deadly STI syphilis can be transmitted orally
- Don't wait until New Year to give yourself a winter health reboot – do it now