AT 64, Angie Best is still glamorous and strutting her stuff as a model, but even she doesn't pull her punches when talking about ageing: "Getting older is an absolute b**** and not for the faint-hearted! Your brain's still young, but your body is doing something alien.
Health Headlines see all »
- Angie Best's quick guide to keeping fit and healthy as you age
- West End star Rachel Tucker thinks it's important to pig out once a week
- Newcastle declared Northern Ireland's first autism-friendly town
- Osteoarthritis isn't just something that effects elderly people
- Ask The Dentist: Teeth grinding may be a sign of bullying, study finds