EVEN those unacquainted with gardening will likely have an affection for one species of camellia – or at least the beverage brewed from its leaves.
Gardening Headlines see all »
- The Casual Gardener: Is the camellia your cup of tea?
- Gardening: A quick guide to growing your own peonies
- Gardening: How to make a next box that's a happy home for feathered friends
- The Casual Gardener: Let your creative skills Bloom at Phoenix Park festival
- Gardening advice: Five shrubs to add colour while you're waiting for spring