THE pick of this year’s reading matter isn’t strictly speaking a gardening book, but surely there isn’t a gardener in Ireland who’s not interested in the Burren.
Gardening Headlines see all »
- How to make your own Christmas wreath using succulents
- The Casual Gardener: My pick of 2018's crop of garden and plant-related books
- Gardening: Six ways to help wildlife during the winter months
- Win a makeover and transform that public space
- Christmas trees: The best ones to choose and how to care for them so they last longer