HAVING facts, tricks, tips, hacks and pure knowledge fired at you while you're folding focaccia dough, roasting carrots, filleting plaice, snacking on coconut macarons and trying to remember to keep an eye on a hunk of braising beef on your hob, might sound stressful.
Food & drink
MORE Food & drink
Food & drink Headlines see all »
- Stealing rosemary and making carrot hummus: Kitchen hacks from River Cottage
- Netting a Bargain: Body Shop 25% code; Now TV kids' deal and student offer; Tesco 20% off Pizza Express and Gap gift cards; Big Mac and fries £1.99
- Nutrition with Jane McClenaghan: Veganism is popular – but is it healthy?
- Top chef Yotam Ottolenghi plans to make life in the kitchen nice and simple
- James Street South Cookery School: Red onion focaccia and homemade soda farl