BELFAST Fashion Week will celebrate its milestone 25th season in subdued fashion – colourwise, according to organiser Cathy Martin who predicts a resurgence of pastels for spring and summer.
Fashion & Beauty
MORE Fashion & Beauty
Fashion & Beauty Headlines see all »
- Dusty hues and clashing textures will spring off the runway at Belfast Fashion Week
- Fashion: Four fresh ways to wear florals even when it's freezing outside
- Netting a Bargain: Cheap Virgin Media Sim-only mobile deal and special offers on clothes
- Fashion: Five on-trend staples that are perfect for work (or play)
- Beauty: Could these wonder products banish blackheads once and for all?