Last-chance Amazon ‘free' £10; 4 months' 99p Music Unlimited deal; Tesco travel money bonus
Jonathan Campbell rounds up the best deals on the web and the high street
- NEW Amazon Music subscribers get four months of the unlimited service for 99p at the moment. You must be a Prime customer. Prime customers can benefit from Prime Day offers on July 16 too. Find out more at www.amazon.co.uk.
- Last chance to avail of Amazon's free £10 top-up deal, which ends at 11.59pm on August 5. The first time you top up your account by £40 or more in a participating store (certain supermarkets and convenience shops with PayPoint or Epay offer this service at the till) you will get an extra £10. You must use your bonus credit by August 31. You can use this offer only once per account. The promotional credit must be redeemed on Amazon.co.uk, towards the purchase of products listed on and sold by Amazon.co.uk. For full terms and conditions go to the gift cards and top-up section of www.amazon.co.uk or use the quick link https://tinyurl.com/y8qkm7lb.
- Use the bureau de change in a Tesco store by August 21 and you'll save £5 on every £500 of foreign currency you buy. Pick up a leaflet in store for full details.
- At the time of writing, Debenhams had a blue cross sale on with up to 70 per cent off. No end date was specified. Check out the selection at www.debenhams.com.
- Malmaison is having a flash sale. You get a room and a two-course dinner for two for £99 (or £189 in London). The offer is valid for stays until September 9. Book at www.malmaison.com.
- Get £10 off a £35 spend at www.thebodyshop.com by using the code 19805 at the checkout. It's valid until 9am on July 20. Ginger shampoo, ginger conditioner and other exclusions apply.
- Legoland Windsor has a special offer on annual passes bought by July 20. A saver pass is reduced from £70 to £47. The standard one is down from £90 to £52. Order at www.legoland.co.uk.
- Fancy a new Mac? Apple has brought back its Barclays 12 months' interest-free finance option on goods worth £399 or more. Credit is subject to status. Read the full terms and conditions at https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/browse/financing.
Details accurate at time of going to print. Offers subject to availability. If you see a TinyURL link in this article, it's just a convenient way of redirecting you to a web page that would otherwise have a long address.