DANSKE Bank now expects the Northern Ireland economy to contract by around 11 per cent this year due to the impact of coronavirus.
Holly Williams, PA Deputy City Editor
Economics Headlines see all »
- Coronavirus: Danske Bank now expects Northern Ireland economy to contract by 11 per cent this year
- Consumer credit borrowing shrinks to weakest annual rate in 26 years
- Manufacturers lead the way as battered private sector shows signs of recovery
- Bank of England pumps £100bn into economy in bid to boost recovery
- UK economy contracted by more than a fifth during April