GROWTH largely slowed at Banbridge-based seed and grain merchant Germinal Holdings in the last trading year, according to figures filed with Companies House.
MORE Business news
Business news Headlines see all »
- Little growth at seed firm Germinal as it sells off Morton's brand
- Belfast's Europa Hotel completes £500k refurbishment
- Healthy fast food chain Leon to open in the north as part of Irish expansion
- HMV to seek new Belfast home in event of city centre store closure
- Belfast financial services firm HNH creating 14 jobs as part of £1.3m expansion