UP to 70,000 Northern Ireland drivers impacted by the Volkswagen emissions scandal could potentially be in line for compensation following the launch of a landmark legal action.
MORE Business news
Gary McDonald Business Editor
Business news Headlines see all »
- Belfast software firm AI 'honoured' to open London trading
- Cyber criminals now running 'sophisticated business models'
- Legal action launched to fight for 70,000 Northern Ireland drivers in VW emissions scandal
- Uber to appeal after losing licence to operate in London
- Uber will not be issued with a new operating licence in London