THE average price of a home in the north has increased at a slow pace of just 1.2 per cent in 12 months according to the latest figures from Ulster University.
MORE Business Insight
Gary McDonald Business Editor
Business Insight Headlines see all »
- How can we skill up to cope with automation?
- Will Northern Ireland be next to experience co-working craze?
- Who holds the keys in the digital age?
- Why are Northern Ireland businesses lagging behind when it comes to claiming R&D tax credits?
- Protecting property developments from risk of judicial review