They Might Be Giants I Like Fun IT'S hard to believe that this is Brooklyn rockers They Might Be Giants' 20th studio album – they're just as fresh sounding as they were back in 1986 with their self-titled debut.
Music Headlines see all »
- Nadine Shah: My dream is to play not Carnegie Hall but Palestine
- Don't miss: Moon Duo at The Black Box, Belfast, January 27
- Album reviews: I Like Fun may sound like They Might Be Giants but it's still fab
- IRA bomb victim's father pays tribute to Cranberries singer
- Review: Shane MacGowan's birthday bash a fitting tribute to a great of Irish music