Sponsored by GetGot
Project Worker, Inspire Wellbeing (South Belfast Supported Housing)
Inspire Wellbeing works with people living with mental ill health, intellectual disability, autism and addictions to ensure they live with dignity and realise their full potential.
If you are inclusive, passionate, determined, kind, honest and innovative, interested in having a career that is rewarding – that puts people first and makes a difference to the lives of others – then they want to hear from you.
As a project worker your duties will include: Developing and maintaining a trusting and professional relationship with Service Users and acting in a supportive and empathetic manner towards them; Contributing to and helping maintain a harmonious and therapeutic environment and supporting Service Users to manage their mental health, physical health and wellbeing through the development, implementation and monitoring of individual wellbeing and safety management plans.
Closing date: Tuesday February 20. For more information or to apply go online here
Teacher of Psychology with Maths (New-Bridge Integrated College, Loughbrickland)
New-Bridge Integrated College is an 11 – 18 school which welcomes boys and girls, all abilities and families from catholic, protestant and other traditions. It wishes to appoint a teacher of psychology with maths on a full-time and permanent basis effective from September 1 2024.
As well as being reliable and conscientious, you will have:
- A Department of Education recognised teaching qualification, Post Primary Psychology Related Degree
- Relevant Degree in Psychology with Mathematical component
- Be registered GTCNI by 1 August 20244.
- Minimum Degree Classification 2.1
- Minimum of one year’s teaching Psychology to A Level by 30 June 2024 (within last 3 years)
- Minimum of 1 year’s teaching Maths to GCSE Level by 30 June 2024
- Excellent communication skills as demonstrated on form
- A clear written statement, expressed in the application form, of how you can support the College’s integrated and inclusive ethos.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday February 21. For more information on essential and desirable criteria along with the personal qualities required for the post, go online here