A WEST Belfast man, who competed in the Transplant Games for more than 30 years and was hailed as a "symbol of tremendous hope" to others, has died at the age of 75.
MORE Other Sports
Other Sports Headlines see all »
- West Belfast Transplant Games hero Joe Raffo dies aged 75
- International Rules Series to return to Ireland in 2020
- That's where the learning is, it's out of your comfort zone - Gary Keegan
- Catriona Casey and Diarmuid Nash put Golden Gloves handball titles on line
- Ulster Grand Prix future under threat