Meetings behind closed doors, new formats for events and enterprising clubs stepping up to the mark to provide competitions for their members are becoming the new normal for athletics.
Cate McCurry and Rebecca Black, Press Association
Athletics Headlines see all »
- Coming to terms with the new normal for athletics
- Orla Chennaoui on taking the leap from Ballinascreen to television screens
- Orla Chennaoui fears women's sport will lose ground in the aftermath of Covid-19
- Irish Olympic hopefuls being left behind because of Covid-19 restictions says OFI chief
- Olympic postponement can work to my advantage says Ciara Mageean