Terms & Conditions
Coaching Days 2020 Terms & Conditions.
- Normal Irish News rules apply
- Prize is as detailed and no alternatives will be offered. Coaching sessions will take place in the autumn term and be held at each of the winning school’s premises. Numbers on each coaching session will be limited. Insurance is the responsibility of the participating school.
- To enter schools must submit 25 tokens accompanied by the official Coaching Days Collector Card. Collector cards can be downloaded and printed from www.irishnews.com/coachingdays and may be photocopied as many times as you wish. Tokens will appear daily in the Irish News, beginning on 29th February until 30th May.
- Closing date for entries is 12 noon on 14th September. Entries should be sent to Coaching Days, Marketing, The Irish News, 113-117 Donegall Street, Belfast BT1 2GE.
- Schools who submit a total of 10 completed collector cards will receive a free set of 15 training bibs. Please allow 28 days for delivery from closing date. Only one set of free bibs per school.
- Participating schools will be asked to take part in publicity photographs.
- Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.