Terms & Conditions
Coaching Days 2019 Terms & Conditions.
- Normal Irish News rules apply
- Prize is as detailed and no alternatives will be offered. Coaching sessions will take place on selected dates in May/June 2019 and be held at each of the winning school’s premises. Numbers on each coaching session will be limited. Insurance is the responsibility of the participating school.
- To enter schools must submit 25 tokens accompanied by the official Coaching Days Collector Card. Collector cards can be downloaded and printed from www.irishnews.com/coachingdays and may be photocopied as many times as you wish. Tokens will appear daily in the Irish News, beginning on Monday 4th March until Friday 12th April.
- Closing date for entries is 12 noon on Monday 29th April. Entries should be sent to Coaching Days, Marketing, The Irish News, 113-117 Donegall Street, Belfast BT1 2GE.
- Schools who submit a total of 10 completed collector cards will receive a free set of 15 training bibs. Please allow 28 days for delivery from closing date. Only one set of free bibs per school.
- Participating schools will be asked to take part in publicity photographs.
- Each teacher that submits a completed collector card by Friday 22nd March will receive a FREE 2019 Irish News Ulster GAA Calendar.
- Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.