NEARLY 15,000 people have fled from villages around the Philippines' most active volcano as lava flowed down its crater amid warnings the eruption could become explosive.
MORE World news
By Kaweewit Kaewjinda, Associated Press
Aritz Parra, Press Association
World news Headlines see all »
- 15,000 flee villages below Philippines' most active volcano at Mount Mayon
- Plane left dangling off cliff near Turkish runway had 'surge of speed in one engine'
- Ashley Judd has believes she was blackballed by Harvey Weinstein because she was not afraid of him
- Israel air strike destroys Hamas tunnel under key Gaza crossing
- Donald Trump used vulgarity repeatedly says senator in immigration row