Families bereaved following an IRA bombing using Libyan Semtex have rejected the UK Government's sympathies.
MORE UK News
Yves Dam Van, Associated Press
Neil Lancefield, PA Transport Correspondent
UK News Headlines see all »
- Victims of IRA attacks linked to Libyan explosives reject UK Government sympathy
- Woman who claims she was forced to have sex with prince when she was teen calls for public support
- London Bridge terrorist killed two people before being shot dead
- Johnson warns Trump to stay out of election ahead of president's UK visit
- London Bridge: Man shot dead by police following 'terror incident'