?European countries should "get on" with using the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine in elderly people to save lives, a member of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) has said, as a new study found that a single dose gives remarkable protection.
Republic of Ireland news
MORE UK News
Sam Blewett and Joe Gammie, PA
David Hughes, PA Political Editor
Ella Pickover, Lucinda Cameron and Nina Massey, PA
Adam Hale, PA Wales Correspondent
UK News Headlines see all »
- 'European countries need to get on with using AstraZeneca vaccine to save lives'
- Vaccine passport app to be trialled in 'next couple of weeks'
- Taoiseach Micheál Martin contacts Boris Johnson to support joint World Cup 2030 bid
- Holiday firm Pontins used list of Irish surnames to exclude 'undesirable guests'
- Northern Ireland and Republic part of joint bid to host 2030 World Cup