Senior care workers and nursing assistants need to be prioritised across the UK when freedom of movement from the EU ends after Brexit, Government advisers have said.
Northern Ireland news
MORE UK News
Pat Hurst, Press Association
Sam Blewett and Catherine Wylie, Press Association
Tom Pilgrim, PA
David Young, Press Association
72% of Covid-19 deaths of working age adults in England and Wales were ‘likely pre-lockdown infections'
Jemma Crew and Joe Gammie, PA
UK News Headlines see all »
- Bakers, fishmongers and gardeners 'needed in Northern Ireland' to fill post-Brexit skills gap
- Forcing students to stay in halls over Christmas 'risks mental health problems'
- Coronavirus vaccine trials to be held in Belfast as part of UK-wide scheme
- Infected Glasgow students say coronavirus outbreaks inevitable at universities
- Police officer shot dead in south London was 'long-serving sergeant'