A businessman is facing five years in prison after being convicted of having a "10,000-volt" stun gun disguised as a torch, found among an arsenal of weaponry inside his "fortified" mansion home.
Northern Ireland news
MORE UK News
David Hughes and Alain Tolhurst, Press Association
UK News Headlines see all »
- Businessman convicted of having '10,000-volt' stun gun disguised as torch
- Sir Kim Darroch has resigned as British ambassador to the United States
- Donald Trump brands British ambassador to US a "pompous fool"
- British Airways to be fined more than £183 million over customer data breach
- Pro-Brexit Kate Hoey plans to stand down at next election