THE IRA had planned to knock out the power supply to the south east of England in the final years of its terror campaign, a former member has claimed.
MORE UK News
Laura Parnaby, Press Association
UK News Headlines see all »
- Spotlight reveals IRA plan to knock out power supply to south east of England
- Family of road accident death victim Harry Dunn say US suspect does not have diplomatic immunity
- Three men found dead at house in Colchester, Essex
- Stewart quits Conservative Party to run for London mayor
- Who is Supreme Court president Lady Hale?