Coronavirus: No more deaths and three new cases in Northern Ireland
There have been no recorded deaths involving Covid-19 in Northern Ireland over the past 24 hours, the Department of Health has confirmed.
It means the total number of deaths recorded so far in the north remains at 551.
Three more people tested positive for coronavirus, bringing the total number of cases to 5,760.
There are currently confirmed Covid-19 outbreaks in 33 care homes. Another 16 have suspected outbreaks while 124 outbreaks have been closed.
The number of people permitted to meet outdoors in the north is set to increase from 10 to 30 under the latest relaxation of lockdown rules.
First Minister Arlene Foster and deputy First Minister Michelle O'Neill made the announcement following a meeting of the Stormont Executive yesterday.
Mrs Foster said health minister Robin Swann would lay regulations on the issue on Monday.
The rules around indoor meetings will remain at a maximum of six people.
Earlier today Infrastructure Minister Nichola Mallon expressed frustration that the powersharing Executive has yet to approve the mandatory wearing of face coverings on public transport.
The minister said Northern Ireland is lagging behind other parts of the UK and the Irish Republic, where face coverings are already compulsory on public transport.