A HEALTH trust has apologised after a 79-year-old woman with pneumonia was forced to wait almost three days to be admitted to a hospital ward.
MORE Healthcare news
Marie Louise McConville
Healthcare news Headlines see all »
- Mental health programme rolled out in primary schools
- Trust apologises after pensioner waits almost three days for bed in ward
- A nine-year-old Co Antrim girl who suffered brain damage at birth awarded £8m in damages
- MPs call for blood tests to be ordered for any patient who has a symptom of blood cancer
- If you suspect meningitis 'do not be put off going to A&E because of winter pressures'