A hard border post-Brexit could impact efforts to deal with a major emergency on the island of Ireland, a Westminster committee has been warned.
MORE Healthcare news
Deborah McAleese, Press Association
Healthcare news Headlines see all »
- Hard Irish border after Brexit 'would be huge impediment' to dealing with major emergency
- Health chiefs ask when exactly will DUP-Tory money be delivered?
- Department for Health urges James Brokenshire to provide clarity over funding
- `Zero suicide' approach to be debated at Belfast conference
- Medical negligence costing Northern Ireland health service millions of pounds