?Enough Tory MPs have requested a vote of no confidence in Theresa May to trigger a contest, the chairman of the backbench 1922 Committee has announced.
By Gavin Cordon, Press Association Whitehall Editor
Harriet Line, David Wilcock and Shaun Connolly, Press Association
Brexit Headlines see all »
- Theresa May faces vote which could oust her as Tory leader
- Leo Varadkar says Britain could avoid no deal Brexit by revoking Article 50
- Labour MP Conor McGinn: Jeremy Corbyn risks party's reputation as 'protectors of the Good Friday Agreement'
- Theresa May brushes aside speculation of impending vote of no confidence
- Theresa May to meet Leo Varadkar in Dublin today