A warning by Airbus that it could pull out of the UK with the loss of thousands of jobs if Britain crashes out of the EU without a deal is "no idle threat", the aerospace giant has stressed.
By Andrew Woodcock, Press Association Political Editor
Richard Wheeler, Press Association
David Young, Press Association
David Wilcock, Press Association
Brexit Headlines see all »
- Airbus warning of UK pull-out is 'no idle threat'
- Leo Varadkar: Brexit deal 'not likely' to happen
- Brexit must not undermine peace process, Hillary Clinton says on Dublin visit
- No deal possible for Britain as good as EU membership, says Jean-Claude Juncker
- Juncker warns Irish border agreement must be part of Britain's Brexit deal