Brexit and getting the power-sharing Assembly back in action at Stormont dominated talks as British Prime Minister Theresa May welcomed her Irish counterpart to Downing Street.
Deborah McAleese and David Young, Press Association
Brexit Headlines see all »
- Taoiseach Leo Varadkar says there hasn't been enough progress in Brexit divorce talks
- Taoiseach Leo Varadkar visits Theresa May in Downing Street to discuss Brexit
- Environmentalists warn of plant and animal extinctions after Brexit
- Theresa May proposes two-year transition period after Brexit
- Theresa May: No hard border after Brexit