Springer spaniels Taz and Missy have been trained to sniff out koala excrement, and have been put to work after bush fires in Australia.
Daily Headlines see all »
- Trained spaniels have found seven surviving koalas after Australian wildfires
- Emu startles staff at Australia airport
- Paw preference makes squirrels ‘less efficient at learning new tasks'
- Phoebe Waller-Bridge's suit sold in aid of Australian wildfire relief efforts
- In Pictures: Pigeon fanciers home in on Blackpool for show of the year