A space to reflect your lifestyle...
Boasting the perfect blend of modernity with a look that never dates, Huntingdon Hill is a new collection of family homes in Derriaghy. The first eight of these homes will be released by Ulster Property Sales (Andersonstown Road) on December 7 at 9am and due to their appeal, both in looks and location, demand is expected to be high.
Here, conveniently situated between Belfast and Lisburn, these homes are characterised by spacious and modern interiors with high quality finishes both inside and out. Each property will meanwhile benefit from its own private garden and parking space.
The versatility of this location makes it perfect for a range of buyers from young city commuters to growing families and down-sizers looking to lay down roots in a thriving community. With excellent transport links (including a train stop which easily opens up travel to anywhere in Ireland), a wide range of local amenities and outdoor spaces to enjoy, Huntingdon Hill also benefits from being a short distance from two leading grammar schools, Wallace High School and Friends. Add to this the fact that it is in a prime location for commuters - being just a 10 to 15 minute drive from both Belfast and Lisburn - and you can see why it is such a sought after place to live.
Homes on offer include “The Copper” a four bedroom detached house; “The Willow” a three bedroom semi-detached house and “The Crawford” also a three bedroom semi-detached house. What’s more when you buy at Huntingdon Hill you can enjoy the opportunity to personalise your new home making it truly unique. Once you have decided on your new house type you can get started on personalising it to suit your own taste with a straightforward process that will allow you to enjoy your new home, just the way you like it.
Step 1 - Kitchens: Choose form a range of kitchen colours, handles and worktops
Step 2 - Floor Coverings: Pick from a range of floor and wall tile colours, and complementing carpet colour options.
Step 3 - Sanitary Ware: Choose from a range of classic or contemporary sink and bath tap sets.
It is indeed the careful attention to detail in every element of design and construction that gives these homes their distinctive charm.
- Driveways and paths; paved with brick edging
- Lawned front and rear gardens with perimeter paving
- Boundary hedging to front gardens
- 6ft timber fencing to the rear gardens
- Black uPVC fascia and rainwater goods
- Outside tap and all weather power socket
- Feature lighting to front and rear
- Energy efficient uPVC double glazed windows
- Natural stone effect features to front facades (where applicable)
- Feature stone lintels to front entrance door and window cills
- Black composite insulated front door with secure multi-locking system
- Mature and attractive landscaping to in-curtilage and open spaces
- Management agent appointed to manage common landscaped areas
- A 10 year NHBC structural warranty
- Internal walls and ceilings finished in white emulsion along with the internal woodwork
- The Copper house type will come with 8’8” high ground floor ceilings
- Moulded skirting and architrave
- Shaker style internal doors with choice of modern ironmongery
- Choice of carpet to lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Combination gas boiler providing instant central heating and hot water
- Integrated brilliant LED downlighters to kitchen and bathroom
- Mains supply smoke / heat detectors
- Spyhole in entrance door
- Telephone & TV points
- Designer kitchen units with a choice from five colours, five worktops and five handle types
- Slow close drawers and doors
- Integrated appliances - Gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan, washer dryer, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Stainless steel sink and drainer with a choice from 2 tap-sets
- Brushed flat plate kitchen sockets and isolator switches
- Ceramic floors tiles in several colour options
- Splashback wall tiling
- All appliances with a 12 month warranty
- Designer white wall mounted basin unit
- Designer white bath
- Thermostatic bath and sink mixer
- Thermostatic shower mixer
- Designer white WC with lever flush
- Chrome finish ladder style heated towel rail
- Wall mounted mirror with frame same colour of the vanity unit
- Ceramic wall and floors tiles in several colour options
For more information on Huntingdon Hill call Ulster Property Sales today on 028 9060 5200.