IT'S known the world over for distilling its own famous brand of whiskey, but there's so much more to Tullamore than a drop of the liquid sunshine.
Holidays&Travel Headlines see all »
- Breaks: Aslan, whiskey and Bridge House make for a great weekend in Tullamore
- Travel: Portuguese island of Madeira promises a slice of inner peace
- Travel News: New flights to Corfu and Turkey, stays in Fermanagh and Ballintoy
- Want to surf? California's famous beaches are the ideal spots to find your feet
- Travel News: Swedish Lapland, west Cork and unique Belfast culinary experiences