IT’S taken time but finally there’s hope on the travel horizon, with news that summer holidays might be more than a far-off dream.
Republic of Ireland news
Northern Ireland news
Rebecca Black, PA
Holidays&Travel Headlines see all »
- Travel: Which countries might be safe for holidays this summer?
- EU countries reopening to holidaymakers ‘will take some time', EU coronavirus chief warns
- Race to beat quarantine system is ‘inevitable', Republic's health minister says
- Jet2 suspends flights and holidays up to June 23 due to 'lack of government clarity'
- All-Ireland railway review will examine north-west network