‘THE Lakes’ first come into view on the driver’s side from Dumfriesshire as we head south from Cairnryan, having disembarked from Stena 90 minutes earlier.
Holidays&Travel Headlines see all »
- 'Relaxed, active and social' sums up the lure of England's lovely Lake District
- Travel News: Sail Irish Sea for £7, camping in Europe, Waterford clifftop hotel
- Travel: It isn't all about country in Nashville as Music City grooves to a foodie beat
- Travel News: US craft beer tour, Lisbon and a 'babymoon' on the shores of Lough Ree
- Travel: Gower's closeness to Swansea is a bonus but, really, it's all about the beaches