A fostering agency has reported a 37 per cent rise in children needing foster care during the coronavirus pandemic.
Family & Parenting
MORE Family & Parenting
Rebecca Black, PA
Cate McCurry, Press Association
Family & Parenting Headlines see all »
- Ask the Expert: How can I help my young child to lose weight?
- Could your child have undiagnosed ADHD?
- Surge in children needing foster care during coronavirus pandemic
- Leona O'Neill: Parents need to keep calm and carry on during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Ask the expert: How do I get over a traumatic birth?