ALL parents are attached to their children, so isn't attachment parenting just what everyone does already? To some extent, yes.
Family & Parenting
MORE Family & Parenting
Family & Parenting Headlines see all »
- Get your diary out: Our round-up of family shows and activities for 2018
- Attachment parenting 'leads to more independent, healthier children'
- Ask the Expert: Will eating fish during pregnancy harm my baby?
- Leona O'Neill: Don your Jessica Fletcher hat when going to high school open night
- What's On: Revisit dance hall days, catch Janet Dowd or have a run at Kirkistown