A MURMURATION of starlings swoops in over my house every evening, clustering into a tight-knit mass and then dispersing in an aerial ballet.
Northern Ireland news
Environment Headlines see all »
- Tony Bailie's Take on Nature: There's an abundance of wildlife on our doorsteps
- Stephen Colton's Take on Nature: Ancient harts-tongue fern catches the eye
- National Trust opening parklands and gardens for free during coronavirus outbreak
- Tony Bailie's Take on Nature: First stirrings of new life waiting to spring forth
- Take on Nature: Rattus norvegicus an unwelcome visitor, but you have to hand it to 'em