A RECENT report, The Living Planet Report 2018, written for the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) makes uncomfortable reading, identifying human behaviour as the cause for a fall in wildlife populations globally of 60 per cent between 1974 and 2014.
Environment Headlines see all »
- Stephen Colton's Take on Nature: Whatever we do to 'the web', we do to ourselves
- Take on Nature: The challenges of climate change are not insurmountable
- Take on Nature: Goldeneye a reminder that winter days can yield moments of beauty
- Tony Bailie's Take on Nature – a ridge too far on Divis and Black Mountain
- Zoo photographic winners revealed