Colourful homewares: 12 ways to brighten up tables and teatime
Because a punchy palette is where it's at, says Sam Wylie-Harris...
ALL things bright and beautiful, all homewares great and small… Colouring your world with vibrant shades sings summer joy, and it only takes a bunch of brights to get the look.
Whether you are hosting guests or dining in with your nearest and dearest, here's how to serve up a riot of rays to boost the mood…
1. Summer Brights Melamine: Set of Six Bowls, £55; Set of Six Medium Bowls, £38; Set of Six Medium Cups, £19.95; Set of Six Espresso Cups, £16.95; Set of Six Raffia Coasters, £18.95 (other items from a selection), Graham & Green
2. Asta Barrington YAY Bright Pink Long Tray, £20, Daisy Park
3. Summer Rainbow Linen Tablecloth in Multicolours, £275, Summerill & Bishop
4. Cactus Light , £5.99 (was £12.99), Getting
5. Colour Pop Enamel Salad Bowl Turquoise, from £24.50, Souschef
6. Tropics Cake Plate, £15; Tropics Teapot, £12; Tiger Tropics Side Plate and Crane Tropics Side Plate, £4 each; Tiger Tropics Footed Mug and Crane Tropics Footed Mug, £4 each (other items from a selection), Dunelm
7. Set of Six Blossom Glasses, £89, Graham & Green
8. Vivian Velvet Bar Stool, £87.20 (was £109; other items from a selection), Dunelm
9. Les Ottomans Matthew Williamson Cotton Napkin – Peacock Feather, £15, Amara
10. Mexicana Tapestry Print Seat Pad, £15, Graham & Green
11. Pink Coral Reef Cushion, £60, Postcards Home
12. By The Seaside Mini Candle Tin, £8.50 each, Calon Candles