Netting a Bargain: Amazon Fire tablets 20% trade-in bonus; discounted refurb Apple gear; 15% off GHD
Jonathan Campbell rounds up the best deals on the web and the high street
- Amazon has released new versions of its Fire tablets and if you trade in your old one, you'll get 20 per cent off too. The value of your old tablet will be issued to you as gift card for www.amazon.co.uk. The 20 per cent discount will be applied to your account automatically. For more details, check out the range and click the ‘upgrade and save’ banner.
- Fancy an Apple product but deterred by the price tag? Apple's own 'certified refurbished' scheme offers like-new products with a one-year warranty and up to 30 per cent off. At the time of writing, there was £370 off a refurbished iPhone X 256GB, down from £1,049 to £679. Check out the latest deals at www.apple.com/uk/shop/refurbished.
- Get an exclusive 15 per cent off selected GHD stylers and curlers with www.vouchercodes.co.uk until 11.59pm on Monday May 17. If you've never ordered from www.ghdhair.com before, sign up to the newsletter to get 10 per cent off your first order (useful if you miss the deadline on this one or the item you want is ineligible).
- Slide into some new DMs with the bonus of a free £5 Amazon voucher when you order a pair (minimum spend £50) via www.vouchercodes.co.uk by June 30. Read the full terms and conditions on the site.
- About to order Sky TV with its Superfast broadband? Go via www.vouchercodes.co.uk before 11.59pm on Sunday May 16 and get a free £100 M&S voucher.
- American Express may seem like a niche credit card this side of the Atlantic but it provides good incentives such as a cashback reward bonus on your first few months’ spending and regularly updated offers. The latest (which cardholders will find in the ‘offers’ section of the app or online account) include £50 back when spending £200 or more at Hilton Hotels (until August 31), £10 back on a £50 spend at Holland & Barrett (until June 24) and £100 back when you spend £750 or more at Dell (until July 31). Find out more at https://www.americanexpress.com/en-gb.
- Lidl has finally rolled out its Lidl Plus app to Northern Ireland customers. Although the £5 off £25 opening incentive isn't showing (maybe we at Netting A Bargain just missed that), it's still worth a look if you're a regular customer. The free app, available to download from the Apple App Store or Google Play, rounds up 10 offers a week for its users and provides occasional treats. It also contains electronic versions of the supermarket chain's brochures, such as the latest which focuses on bargain baby products. When installing, make sure to select ‘Northern Ireland’ in the locator section.
Details accurate at time of going to print. Offers subject to availability and may be affected by delivery restrictions imposed by retailers. If you see a TinyURL link in this article, it’s just a convenient way of redirecting you to a web page that would otherwise have a long address.