Netting a Bargain: Exclusive VoucherCodes deals for H Samuel, Dorothy Perkins, Boohoo and Gap
Jonathan Campbell rounds up the best deals on the web and the high street
FREQUENT readers of this column will be familiar with www.vouchercodes.co.uk. Voucher sites are common but this one excels when it comes to securing exclusive deals. You don't have to sign up to avail of them but it is worth joining the mailing list to find out about the latest ones before everyone else.
In the spirit of good bargain-nettiquette, I don't just cut and paste the codes into Netting A Bargain when it's an exclusive. Instead, here's a round-up of some highlights you'll find on the VoucherCodes site right now.
- Get 10 per cent off your first McDonald's order with Uber Eats until December 31.
- Nando's lovers can deduct £10 off first orders over £15 via Deliveroo until February 28.
- We're on a roll - a free sausage roll from Greggs when placing an order over £15 at Just Eat by March 27.
- NHS staff get 20 per cent off at Dorothy Perkins until March 31. Students get 10 per cent off until March 6.
- Students get 20 per cent off at Karen Millen. No end date is specified - it's an ongoing offer.
- Here's a gem of a deal. Until February 28 you can get £15 off orders over £100 at www.hsamuel.co.uk. Spend £9.99 or more by Monday February 22 and you'll get a voucher for £25 off your next order over £75 too. The qualifying spend excludes delivery charges and the purchase of gift cards. The voucher can't be redeemed against these either. It's valid until March 28.
- Get an extra 20 per cent off dresses and shoes orders at Boohoo until February 28. There's an extra 5 per cent off sale orders until Saturday February 13 too.
- Order £50 or more of goods from Gap and get a free £5 Amazon voucher. This offer is valid until Sunday February 14.
- Until February 28, students get £50 off a £300 spend at Ernest Jones.
- Until Sunday February 14, students get 10 per cent off at Matalan. The discount applies to full-price items only and excludes homeware.
Details accurate at time of going to print. Offers subject to availability and may be affected by delivery restrictions imposed by retailers. If you see a TinyURL link in this article, it's just a convenient way of redirecting you to a web page that would otherwise have a long address.