1. When did you think about a career in dance and what were your first steps into it? I have been dancing since the age of three and choreographing from not long after that.
Stage Headlines see all »
- Arts Q&A: Choreographer Jennifer Rooney on Kate Atkinson, the Muppets and REM
- Weekend Q&A: Paula McFetridge on movie night, eggs in a cup and John Toal
- The McCooeys' return: I'm so proud to carry on this legacy says Tomelty granddaughter Hannah
- Play in a new way at the Belfast Children's Festival 2021
- Arts Q&A: Comedian Paddy McDonnell on Billy Connolly, Jason Manford and Fleetwood Mac