SHE was the original rock chick, hanging out with the likes of The Beatles, Eric Clapton and The Rolling Stones, marrying Mick Fleetwood twice, experimenting with drugs and relishing the flower power hippy culture.
Books Headlines see all »
- Book reviews: Hamnet might just be Maggie O'Farrell's best work to date
- Jenny Boyd: I still love Mick Fleetwood like a brother
- Author Jacqueline Wilson: New movie Four Kids And It 'offers a couple of hours of escape and fantasy'
- Anne Hailes: Her Other Language gives voice to the pain abused women endure
- Writer Rosemary Jenkinson: Black humour got us through the Troubles – we need it even more now