HARD or soft – whatever the elasticity of the Irish border post-Brexit, there is something more personal at stake than rigid economics, according to the author of a new book on the hotly debated subject.
Books Headlines see all »
- Hard Border: Irish author takes a timely walk along the Ulster Canal for new book
- Arts Q&A: Stuart Bailie on Hemingway, The Hairdresser's Husband and Terri Hooley
- Books: Peter Swanson's All The Beautiful Lies a compelling exercise in storytelling
- Clemmie Hooper on how to preserve precious pregnancy memories
- Actor Ruth Jones on debut novel Never Greener