HER book editor mum may have just published her first book in 22 years, but tenacious Phoebe Lyle is also rewriting the script when it comes to severely disabled young people reaching for their dreams.
Books Headlines see all »
- Jane Crosbie and her daughter Phoebe Lyle are rewriting the script for disability
- From Eamonn Magee to The Christmasaurus – writers' Christmas recommendations
- Arts Q&A: Author Emma Heatherington on Bryan Adams, Roald Dahl and Tyrone GAA
- Humour was a way of coping: Book records story of firefighters during the Troubles
- Brexit: Will a united Ireland remain simply a 'low intensity aspiration'?