PROFESSOR of Irish History and Literature at Queen Mary University of London and emeritus professor of Irish History at the University of Oxford, RF Foster published WB Yeats: A Life, his acclaimed biography of one of Ireland's greatest poets, in 2003.
Northern Ireland news
Books Headlines see all »
- RF Foster on how writing about Seamus Heaney made him revere the poet and his poetry even more
- Ex-journalist Paul Clements on his brain tumour op: I feel I dodged another bullet
- Books: New from Alastair Campbell, Jacqueline Wilson, Hari Kunzru, Chuck Palahniuk
- Belfast-born children's author Sam McBratney was `profoundly lovely human being'
- Richard Osman on Spielberg film of his hit novel: I'd love Mum to have a cameo role