"I JUST wanted to understand what happened – and why," explains investigative journalist and author Ian Cobain about writing his compelling new book Anatomy of A Killing: Life and Death on a Divided Island, which vividly transports readers back to the madness of the north's all too recent past via a meticulous examination of one single murder from the Troubles.
Northern Ireland news
Books Headlines see all »
- Arts Q&A: Writer Emily Hourican on U2, The Pogues and her favourite movies
- Northern Ireland's first education minister Lord Londonderry: Progressive visionary or naïve failure?
- Tyrone crime writer Anthony Quinn on his new novel Turncoat
- Ian Cobain: Award-winning journalist on new Troubles book Anatomy of a Killing
- Co Tyrone novelist Michelle Gallen and the late Dublin poet Eavan Boland on Costa shortlist