AFFECTIONATELY known as 'the people's poet', Pam Ayres is famous for her comic verse, which she has been delivering in her distinctive rural English accent since the 1970s.
Books Headlines see all »
- Pam Ayres: Writing is a great way of offloading troublesome feelings
- Co Down local history 'a microcosm of the wider political and social landscape'
- Books: Cauvery Madhavan's The Tainted deals with a fascinating slice of Indian, Irish and British history
- John Steinbeck Festival returns to Limavady for a second year of celebration
- Books: Updated history of Orange Order focuses on organisation's political narrative