NUALA Byrne was, by her own account, still very young when she first started hearing things that other people didn't hear – although, at first, she confused the voices she heard with "living voices" and would answer someone "who wasn't really there".
Books Headlines see all »
- Making waves: Romance meets Marconi in Bernie McGill's new Rathlin-set novel
- Comic and TV presenter Dara Ó Briain finds space to write a children's book
- Derry author Sean O'Reilly's short story collection Levitation launched
- Maggie O'Farrell: Writing I Am, I Am, I Am was just something that crept up on me
- Line Of Duty: In the Spotlight at NOIReland International Crime Fiction Festival